Container homes, also called shipping container homes or cargo container homes, are a very awesome idea and have many benefits, including:
- Affordability – Shipping container homes are way cheaper than your standard house, making home ownership a possibility to more people.
- Durability – Cargo containers have been built to withstand the elements of sea travel, such as strong winds, harsh rain, etc. This means that container homes are not going to leak, they’ll stand up to extreme weather conditions and, some even claim, are earthquake proof and hurricane proof.
- Sustainability – You won’t be using up new resources when you purchase a container home, you’ll be purchasing a home made from recycled material.
- Room to Grow – You can stack shipping container homes on top of each other to create a larger living space.
- Speedy – Container homes can be put together very quickly, making them a great shelter solution in emergency situations (for example, when towns have been wiped out by floods, earthquakes, or hurricanes).
- Easy Relocation – If you decide to pack up and move across country, you can bring your home with you. After all, a shipping container home was originally designed to … well … ship!
20/40FT CONTAINER HOME DETAILS:
- EXTERIOR ROOF PANEL - 0.5MM GALVANIZED ALUMINUM STEEL PLATE
- INSULATION LAYER - 50MM GLASS WOOL
- CEILING - 0.3MM THICKNESS PRESSED STEEL PLATE
- FLOORING - 2MM THICKNESS PVC FLOORING
- BASE BOARD - 18MM CEMENT FIBER BOARD
- BASE FRAME - GALVANIZED BEAM 2.3MM THICKNESS
- WALL PANEL - 50MM WOOL SANDWICH PANEL BOARD
- SLIDING DOOR L1.970M X H2.070M. THICKNESS 5MM+9A+5MM HOLLOW GLASS
- SLIDING WINDOWS - FRONT AND BACK WINDOWS L1.15M X H1.10M. 5MM+9A+5MM HOLLOW GLASS
ELECTRIC SYSTEM U.S. STANDARD
- INDUSTRIAL PLUG - 220V~250V, 50HZ, 3P32A*1
- CIRCUIT BREAKER
- PLUG SOCKETS
- SWITCH ON/OFF
CONTAINER HOME 20FT
- SIZE: 6M x 3M x 2.8M(length x width x height)
CONTAINER HOME 40FT
- SIZE: 12M x 3M x 2.8M(length x width x height)
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS ORDER:
1. PREFABRICATED 20/40FT CONTAINER HOME(UNASSEMBLED)